radOptic - RAD-SZJ-7045
STEREO ZOOM MICROSCOPE RAD-SZJ7045/ RAD-SZJ7045TR
New optical system of RAD-SZJ-7045 Stereo Zoom Microscopes produce sharp and crystal clear images with excellent flatness and contrast. The images are brighter and more distinct even as the periphery of the field of view. With their large zoom range and long-working distance, they are ideal for high-magnification, high-resolution observation in biological research, precision-oriented semi-conductor and other industries.
● Viewing head: 45º inclined, 360º rotatable binocular head or trinocular head.
● The inter-pupillary distance adjustable between 54-76mm; both diopter adjustment of range ± 5mm
● Eyepiece: Wide field, high-eyepoint eyepiece. It can observe image of observation specimen with glasses
● Objectives: Zoom objective magnification 0.7X-4.5X
● Magnification range: Between 3.5X-180X
● Working distance: 100mm, special maximum working distance can provide more working space for you 30mm-165mm