The ShadoMaster is a horizontal camera based video inspection system that is particularly aimed
at turned part measurement.
The cast iron stage has tooling slots aligned with the optical path to facilitate the mounting of work holding fixtures such as vee-blocks and centres.
A selection video edge scanning tools are used to scan the profile of the shaft and Baty’s Fusion software converts this scanned data into a dimensioned drawing of the measured part.
Interchangeable fixed objective lenses are used to determine the field of view and pixel size which can be sub-micron for close tolerance requirements.
The VI-3015H can measure shafts up to
300mm in length with a maximum diameter
of 150mm providing the overall weight does
not exceed 15kg.
Standard system features include:
- Collimated profile light ideal for shaft measurement
- Choice of 5 fixed objective lenses from 20x - 200x
- 300mm x 150mm measuring range.
- Programmable LED surface illumination with Autofocus for pocket depth measurement
- Integral Windows 7 controller
- Helix light adjustment for screw thread measurement
- Auto program from CAD